7 Mei 2011

Brazil Holdout Stamina Bug

Not too long ago, I told you about the Daily Take stamina bug and how Zynga fixed it by taking away 20% of the stamina (1).

The issue still exists with our Brazil Holdout.  It's always best to collect on your Brazil properties when your existing stamina has been depleted. If your stamina is at 100% you won't get any when you collect. If it's just below 100% you will get the full amount alloted (minus any lost to robberies) which will be carried over 100%. In the example below, I was just under 100% stamina and got enough to take me over. As soon as anything in game is clicked, the extra stamina vanishes in thin air. Notice my experience between collecting on my property and making the first click stayed the same. I'm not sure if the same thing happens with energy. Since we routinely hold 125% energy from out energy packs, I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't happen. I just haven't had the right setting to check it out. You get no energy if you are at full capacity. I suspect we also lose extra stamina from the stamina boosts we get from Mystery Bags.

Before Property Collection 
Stamina:  4165/4185
 After Property Collection
Stamina: 4202/4185
 After First Game Action
Stamina: 4185/4185
While I'm on the topic of the Brazil Holdout, it really sucks that we can't collect these properties individually as there is only a "Collect All" button. Every other destination has individual property collection options and I don't understand why Brazil can't either.
Karan, a familiar face on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page, started a topic on Get Satisfaction titled Brazil Property "Collected and Wasted". If you would like to see an individual collection option in Brazil, please support this topic by liking it and/or commenting.