9 Mei 2011

Robbing Destination Drop Rates

The images below are my attempted to compare the robbing drop rates of FHEL5 in all the destinations. It's hard to say if the rates were adjusted at some point or if some destinations are better than others. I performed all these runs after the unusually high drop rate was adjusted by Zynga yesterday. The runs are listed in the order I performed them using an account with a lot of stamina but no skills. Your results will probably be better as you will have a better win ratio and increase the chances of items dropping from individual robs. When you clear a robbing board, the number of wins or loses doesn't matter. You will get one loot item regardless of your ratio. The important variable in the runs below is that they were done on the same account. I had such good ratios in Italy in New York but the runs performed after these yielded much less FHEL5 items. I'm sure I will need to revisit this soon but I think I'm going to wait until the drop rate is established and the Windstorm issue is fixed.

Italy: 67 FHEL5 Items/30,381 Stamina (0.22%)
New York: 42 FHEL5 Items/35,585 Stamina (0.12%)
Brazil: 8 FHEL5 Items /31,815 Stamina (0.025%)
Las Vegas: 6 FHEL5 Items/31,781 Stamina (0.0185%)
Bangkok: 8 FHEL5 Items/31,474 Stamina (0.025%)